CARE GUIDE IN GENERAL
- - You should place our items away from direct sunlight and sources of air or heat.
- - You will extend the lifetime of your items with regular and gentle care.
- - Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents on our products. If your pieces require deeper cleaning, you should obtain the services of an expert to do this safely.
WOOD AND VENEER
- - Excessive heat or cold can lead to deformities in wood products.
- - Very damp and very dry environments adversely affect wood products.
- - Use only a damp cloth. After wiping down, always wipe again with a dry cloth. Wood and veneer are extremely sensitive to liquids. Wipe up spills immediately.
- - Marble is a porous material with an exposed surface that needs protection. Spilled liquids should be wiped up immediately to prevent stains.As marble is affected by heat and can crack, you must place coasters under cups to protect the surface.
- - Stones such as marble and limestone should not be cleaned with acidic cleaning agents such as vinegar or lemon juice, since they can erode the surface of the stone.
- - As marble is a natural material, it can react differently to liquids and other materials; therefore, make sure to clean up spills as quickly as possible to prevent stains.